Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quarter of a century....

...25...

I am officially 25... Oh boy oh boy do I feel old! 
For some reason 25 felt weird to me.. Not sure why but it did. So what did I do. 
CELEBRATE! 
With some of my very favorite people. 
All our sweet friends headed to Durango with us and we had a nice dinner and stayed the night! It was such a good time. SO many memories we made. :)

Walking to din din
Aunt Trisha and Tio

 Sharla and Trisha
 Ashly and Me

 Renee and Jason
 YAY!!
 The group!

  My sexy man!




All the ladies!
I love you girls! Thank you so much for going! Hope you all had as good of a time as I did!

I seriously had one fun Birthday! All our great friends made it that way. 
And Miss Sharla seriously went above and beyond for me. What a great friend she is making my birthday truly spectacular! 

So another birthday down and many more to come....



AND 
this was post number 300!!!

No comments: