Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ToUcHdOwN!

FOOTBALL!

Oh how we LOVE football season at out house. And when it ends we all get a little sad and countdown until the next season starts up again...

This year was extra fun, I mean the NINERS made it to the SUPERBOWL!
Which was so exciting and then extremely heartbreaking haha 
It is a little to stressful having your team make it all the way. But definitely exciting. 

 My little sidekick in the niner department. 
Although Kaiya and Corey are working hard to change her from red and gold to silver and black but I ain't letting that happen!

 Are they not the cutest little football fans you ever did see!
 TOUCHDOWN!
 Gotta represent!




I represented all week the week of the superbowl!

Notice they are all of the Niners... Raiders weren't worth taking pictures of this year. HAHA Just kidding I just totally spaced the camera when they were wearing there attire. 

So until next year football.... We are anxiously waiting your return!

GO NINERS!!!

No comments: