Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Countdown!


This year I decided to a 25 days of Christmas with the girls. It was SO much fun! Kaiya was obsessed! I would pick her up from school and she would immediately as what our "deal" was! It was so cute! My plan was to take pictures of our "deal" everyday but that just didn't happen!



Here are the things we did...

..Wrote letter to Santa..
..Decorated our tree..
..Put lights on outside..
..Went ornament shopping..
..Made Ornaments..
..Did a couple art projects..
..Decorated Gingerbread houses..
..Got Christmas coloring books..
..Got Christmas books..
..Went to look at Christmas lights..
..$ to go shopping for dad and Riks..
..Made Christmas jello..
..Made Cookies..
..Got and watched Elf..
..Got at watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas..
..New mug for hot cocoa..
..Christmas Eve jammmies!..

 I am sure there are more but my brain just cannot remember! I love that we did this. It made the Christmas season last longer and I felt we really enjoyed it. Got us in the spirit for sure. It will be yet another tradition we embrace.


No comments: