Kaiya Rae celebrated her 5th Birthday on December 9th!
First off I cannot believe I have a 5 year old! I remember having this precious girl like it is yesterday. For her birthday we decided to invite a few friends and go bowling. It is so hard not having our own house that we can have friends and family come over to celebrate but this turned out just fine! Kaiya loves to bowl so I think she had a good time.
Most of the kiddos!
She was dead set on a Hello Kitty party so we did our best to incorporate it a little. I think she was happy :)
After bowling we headed to lunch and then off to mall to get some EARS PIERCED!!! She did SO good and tried so so hard not to cry. Only a few tears later and she had some cute little earrings in those ears. She LOVES them!
HaPPy 5Th BiRtHdAy SiStEr!
We LOVE you, to the MooN and BaCk!
No comments:
Post a Comment