Wednesday, October 17, 2012

They LiVe!

BARELY!
Or so it feels some days.
We have been CrAzY busy with all the "new" in our lives.

Let us {kick} it off with the Kaiya Rae

Her little 4 year old life is packed with fun lately.
Between school, soccer and dance we barely have a day off.
Kaiya goes to school every morning from 7:45 to 11 and she seems to love every minute of it. She does so well in school and her teacher just loves her. And we love her teachers. She is so grown up. 


{I  had all sorts of things I was going to do for the first day of school. Courtesy of Pinterest. But lets just say I barely got a first day picture.} 

But school really is going great. She is one of the top in her class and one of the only ones that writes her name all by herself. She has made lots of new friends and it is so fun for me to see her interact with them. Just today she was singing me a song she learned in class and it just melted my heart. Did I mention my little girl is getting so BIG!?

Next up
.SOCCER.

She started soccer in September and is loving it! She is on a mixed team with only 2 other girls and the boys intimidate her sometimes but she is getting better and better.  She made a goal her very first game and scored 5 bucks from her dad! She was on cloud nine. And last game she scored 2! She was loving it! We love to watch her and cheer away on the side lines. She only has 2 more games and then a break until spring soccer starts!  

1st Soccer Practice!


I think she is the cutest soccer gal around. 

And lastly
.DaNcE.


We LOVE dance. She goes twice a week and is on a team called the Little Dippers. They just completed there first dance and Kaiya is doing very well. If only we could keep her from looking at herself in the mirror and playing with her hair, clothes, etc.... She gets super distracted but still does very well. It is so fun to see her be able to memorize a dance and totally love doing it. She is SO excited for her costume and glitter star! Her first competition is on November 18th so I hope she has it down my them. She is a little worried about getting "fright stage" but I think she will do wonderful =)

So along with ALL that busy-ness
I got me a job! It is just part time but the hours kill me. 
I work from 3 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
I work at Great Harvest Bread and I really do enjoy it.
(If not I would be out of there cause the hours are hard!)
I love it that I am still able to be home with my kiddies but at first I didn't think it would be worth it. Cause I was exhausted and not the best mama but I think we are getting it down now. The body is adjusting. I think. So yes many changes and ones that made blogging on the bottom of the list. But now that things are getting into a routine I think I should be back!  



And for randomness....


MUD!!!
my kids LOVE it!


No comments: