Monday, July 16, 2012

LACKIN

SLACKIN!

Summer is just flying by! And we are loving it. 
We have been so busy and having so much fun in the process.
We have had visitors, been it AZ to welcome a new baby and lots and lots of SWIMMING!
My kiddos are fish and LOVE the water. Rikki is a dare devil and has no fear. She loves to go under and is not scared to just jump in.... on her own! This scares her mama!

At the Harpole's Pool





 At Bloomfield pool








Abby and Kai

 Rikki loves this slide and does it all on her own! She will go up and down all day long! And she figured out to go on her belly all on her own! So cute!



We even snuck in a QUICK camping trip night. 

I had my sister Ree and her Kiddos come for a visit too! We had so much fun and Aunt Trisha even let us stay at there house while they were here. Sadly I lost my camera or had it stolen while she was her. (Still not over it) So I have NO pictures. :( But just take my word we had fun! Kids played outside almost the ENTIRE time and had a blast with each other.

 AND
Quickly after they left me and the girls headed to AZ to be there when little Jaxon was born. It was a last minute trip and I am so glad we were able to be there. Rick was such a big help watching the girls so I could be with Sierra. It was a LONG labor and after many twists and turns Jaxon came into this world healthy! A whooping 8 pounds 9 ounces healthy and mommy and baby are doing great. We are headed back to AZ this thursday to meet our other sweet nephew Cub who is 3 months now and hang with the family. SO EXCITED!


No comments: