Wednesday, July 25, 2012

JaXoN

I was barely able to go to Arizona for the birth of baby Jaxon! And I mean barely. I decided to go 2 days before she was set to be induced. It was a LONG labor. 24 hours, an hour+ of pushing and in the end his head was just to big and he was posterior which did not help. So a C-section it was. 
Me and Monica stayed in the hospital Wednesday night and attempted to get some sleep. We go maybe an hour or 2 and baby Jaxon was not born until 10:00 Thursday night and we didn't get in to see him until close to 1:00 a.m it was a LONG couple days that is for sure. But boy oh boy was he worth it. I was so emotional seeing Sierra go through all she did. I had to leave a time or two in tears and didn't want to upset her more. She is one strong mama! Such an amazing experience to be part of.

He is adorable and Sierra did AWESOME!


 Kaiya just loves him to pieces!

We had a little photo shoot when he was 4 days old. Photographing newborns is tough! 
 JAXON BRADLEY
8 pounds 9 ounces
7.5.12
9:52 p.m.



 Isn't he just so cute? And such a good baby. I miss him so much!! 

Thank you Sierra and John for letting me be a part of it. It seriously meant the world to me and I am so glad I got to spend this special time with you. 
I love you!

No comments: