Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A busy weekend!


Keenan's Birthday Party

 Helping me with the cupcakes!


 Jackson::Kaiya::Abby::Keenan

 Kaiya and Abby

After the silly string fight!

 The Cupcakes!

 The line up:
Doctored up Funfetti with buttercream!
Cookie Dough Cupcake with cookie dough filling and cookie dough frosting!
Double Chocolate with Chocolate Mousse Frosting!
I just love making cupcakes!

                                     



A Baby Shower
We had more of a little get together for Sierra and baby Jaxon. 
It ended up being a super windy day which kinda sucked but we did what we could.
 Me and Trish made our first diaper cake! And we did it in the car lol
Turned out pretty cute!
And I made her the blanket.
I loved it! I also threw together a little rag bag to put it in. 
I was pretty proud haha 


 This is Rikki's usually position now days.
 CHEESE! 
  

"Ohh"

It was good to have Rick and the family in town. Things were a little a stressful that weekend. But it is always fun to see them. We miss them so much! Cannot wait to see them again which will be when baby Jaxon makes his arrival!

No comments: