We finally made it back to ARIZONA!
(I thought being there would back me miss it more but surprisingly it didn't, only made me miss the people more!)
We went for Miss Kaila Dawn's GRADUATION!
She received her bachelors degree in Psychology and we are just so proud of her.
It was DAYS of celebration.
And we all had so much fun.
Sadly my hubs was not able to join us. He had to stay behind for that thing called work. What a good WONDERFUL, amazing husband I have.
::GIRLS NIGHT::
Graduation!
Kids were slighty extremely bored. But they behaved so well!
Us girls
Auntie Sierra and Kaiya
Auntie and Uncle John with my ladies
The graduate!
It was non stop swimming!!
I pretty much just put my feet in.... it was COLD!
Rikki REALLY wanted in
The biggest moon of the year
Some of the crew that came for graduation
We miss our Mia so bad!
Papa Rick, Rikki, and Gpa Donny
Rikki got her first slivers removed!
She didn't even make a peep.
We enjoyed seeing everyone so much. We miss living close to them and treasure our time together.
CONGRATS Kaila on graduating.
Your are such a driven, smart girl and I admire you!
LOVE YOU!
Stay tuned for our lovely or not so lovely drive home....
No comments:
Post a Comment