Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Move

Well well well time for the post of the BIG move!
 We have been in Farmington for 6 weeks now feeling pretty settled and moved in. The move actually went pretty smooth and the transition wasn't as bad as I had expected. Going from a 1700 sq ft house to a less than a 1000 sq ft apartment has been an adjustment for sure but the hardest part is being in a top apartment with 2 kids. That part is NOT FUN! Needless to say we get pounds on the ceiling pretty often and I am constantly telling the kids to be quiet. That part totally sucks. If it weren't for that I would be totally okay with our living quarters for awhile.
 (I seriously miss my house though)
The Apt is SO much easier to clean though!
haha

This would be where we will be living for the next year or so...

 Rikki and Kaiya's Room

 Our TINY bathroom!
We got the thing above the toilet. It is a lifesaver

 The kitchen


 Our Living Room

 And the master sweet!!! LOL



 Me and Ree made all the wooden stuff while I was in Utah. So much fun and they are so CUTE!


So there you have it. 

We had to downsize A LOT! Half of our stuff is in storage but it is teaching me to be more organized and that we really don't NEED all that STUFF! 

As for the actual town of Farmington. It has been very different for sure. But we are adjusting. Kaiya is loving it so far and we are so much more busy. Always have people to hang out with which has been fun.

So here is to memory making in New Mexico!

No comments: