.....New BEGINNINGS!
2011 was a great year for us.
Our biggest and best thing that happened was...
We went from a family of 3 to a family of 4
Started a new tradition of going to Silverton for the 4th
We gained a new niece
..Tynnley Andy..
I ran my first 5K
We were able to spend hours and days with our extended family
Vacations to Utah, Farmington, Havasu and Colorado
Did I mention this cute face joining our family???
We enjoyed life.
and
We all stayed healthy and happy.
NOW for 2012...
A BIG change is coming to our family.
Like soon...
In approximately 2 weeks we will be leaving
Sunny Arizona and moving to
NEW MEXICO!
Farmington, nm
Crazy changes have occurred at lightening speed I feel.
Corey was offed a great job for a great company that we just could not pass up. He will be a field technician for a big compressor company. There is so much good in this job that we were willing to pack up and head back to Corey's hometown.
Not without doubt and reservations.
But with hopes and a strong feeling that this is what is right for our little family right now.
Leaving family here is going to be really difficult. Kaiya is already really worried about leaving her Papa (makes her mama cry every time she brings it up) and I am not sure what Corey is going to do without his dad.
Leaving our first home is going to rough. I love my house and have just finally started to get it to where I want and to leave now is going to be hard. We have been truly blessed with such a great house and to start over is hard to take in at times.
But it will all be for the better.
This we know.
So Farmington here we come!!
Better get prepared for this family!
Hope our NEW YEAR brings new adventure and a new beginning for our little family. We are ready to see what it brings and for what might be a hard year in our life!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!




2 comments:
Ah! New Mexico?! I remember once a customer at Fat Jack's hailed from that fine state and Myranda asked them, "Is that they place where you cant drink the water?" Changes: they are tough and exciting! Love you and your little family!
Good luck, Dani!! Starting over is always so bitter sweet....such a fun new adventure but it's always so hard leaving everything behind! I hope the move is a smooth transition for you and your little family! :)
Post a Comment