Thursday, June 9, 2011

wedding Challenge #9-#17

these last questions are going to go quick I got lots to blog about =)


9. the ceremony and reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?

We got married and had our reception at Talon's Cove (Big thanks to my sister and Jay) It was beautiful. Loved the view of the mountains and lake. 
We were married on 
FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2009!
Yes Friday the 13th baby

The ceremony was outside the reception in.
You should see what they have done to this place since!
(my sister just went to a wedding there and I have seen some pictures)
Its even BETTER! 
Yes I am slightly jealous.



10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!

The food was a super stressful part of my wedding. Basically it all got changed right before but turned out great!
(big thanks to corey's fam)
After the ceremony we had little sammies and dips and fruit and honestly I don't really know what was there. Me and the hubs didn't get any lol
and
we had a chocolate fountain at the reception.
I was so bummed about my chocolate fountain though! It never got going right and we still got charged full price! 
Ridiculous!

11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!

We found "our" song like 2 nights before our wedding. 
It is PERFECT. I mean fits us to a t.
It is called, "Danny's song" by Kenny Loggins. 
Us dancing. Kaiya joined in
If it said have a daughter instead of son it was fit almost perfect! It even has our signs in it lol


12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.


I have so many favorites. But I think Just walking out and seeing Corey. 
as for least I was running around like mad all day and got ready alone. That was lame. I definitely would have changed that. 
I loved loved my wedding but I didn't quite get the exact feel I was going for. I think a renewal of our vows will be in order in the future. 

13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.


Honeymoon was great. Super last minute and turned out wonderful. We went to Vegas and to Disneyland. We could have just stayed in Vegas the entire time but all in all it was WONDERFUL!

14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?


Easiest part is loving him. 
Hardest part is accepting ALL of him. haha Some things get frustrating you just have to learn to compromise and all will work out. 
Marriage is hard work it is all not easy and if you want it to work you gotta work at it. 


15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!


We have lived ALL over it seems! Our first place we lived at on our own is the house we are in now. We moved in on December of 09 before that we lived with his dad and we lived with my dad. 

16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?


2 absolutely ADORABLE fantastic GIRLS!
We want one more
 (praying it is a BOY I don't think this mama can handle 3 girls!)


I am not the right one to ask on bc I have the iud for a reason lol
But just go take a couple kids for a week or two and that alone should be bc. 
Its not all easy that is for sure and you shouldn't have kiddos until you are truly ready to be selfless. 

17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts
There is so much I love about my man. 
His heart is the number one. He would do anything for the people he loves and is more than willing to make sacrifices for his family. 
He is a loving, caring, sweet, fun dad and husband. 
I just love him so much and just thinking about him makes me smile.
We went through a lot to get where we are but I wouldn't take anything back. It just made our relationship stronger. 
I love you baby cakes!

No comments: