Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas TIme


ChRiStMaS TiMe

Christmas turned out wonderful this year.

It was so much fun having our own Christmas tree and our own home to enjoy the Christmas season in.

Kaiya was so so much fun this year.
She understood Santa and stockings and all the goods this year. She is still talking about it.

We had all the of Imel family in town this year and it was fun being surrounded by so much family.

I am a StOcKiNg fanatic!
I LOVE LOVE stockings it has always been my favorite thing Christmas morning.
I had to do Rikki one too this year =)


Kaiya got herself a little four wheeler from SaNtA
She LOVES it! And she is pro at it! We will have to get her the BIG one next year but I liked this one cause she can cruise around in the house with it.







After we opened presents at our house we headed up to the in laws to spend the rest of the day there. It was a lot of fun/CrAzY! Lots of people for sure!


Nana and Papa got the kiddo's GIANT stockings! Kaiya loved it!
They also got her the sandbox below. She pretty much spent the rest of the day right there. It is her FAVORITE thing. She can play in the sand for hours!


After our Christmas Dinner we tried to get a few good family pictures! They turned out great for spur of the moment!




Me and Gramps
::The girls::
Wasn't enough room for this fatty! haha Makes me look HUGE but hey I am 25 weeks pregnant


I had a real hard time not seeing my family (like usual) the Holidays always make it tough. I just love them and missed them.

Now all the Christmas decor is down and Kaiya told them goodbye until next year.
On to 2011 and the big changes it will bring. I plan on it being a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Roni said...

Oh! It looks like it was so much fun! Kaylee got the same little four-wheeler!