Here I is at 28 weeks!
I already feel like a BLIMP!
The baby is doing wonderful
2 1/2 Pounds is what she weighs
15 inches long
She is pro at throwing some elbows and knees
(she is getting stronger and stronger and moves often)
She LOVES my ribs ;[
Heartburn is still killing me but thank goodness for Zantac
(it saves me at night!)
Oreos is what I crave yet agian!
(I was obsessed with Oreos when I was pregnant with Kai)
And I crave Chocolate Ice Cream
(I have NEVER liked Choco ice cream!)
I love to lay in the tubby and watch my belly move!
Kaiya just lights up when she talks about her
Bending over is becoming quite the task
Shaving completely sucks, ALREADY!
I am still working three times a week but my belly is starting to get in the way
I totally enjoy being pregnant and cannot believe I will have baby number 2 in 12 weeks
I have A LOT to do before she comes
I need to go take my glucose test now...
Wish me luck.
2 comments:
You are beautiful Dani...and your belly looks tiny compared to my big old 37 week belly. Crazy that we will both have two children soon. Can't wait! Loves!
I LOVE IT D!! Im SO excited to meet this little bundle of joy, and you look GREAT :D
Post a Comment