Friday, August 6, 2010

The Sister


A little late birthday shout out to my sister and bestest friend!
She is getting old at 25!

It was her birthday on the 4th and it was a tough day for me. My mama, sisters and brother were all in Bear Lake with there families and I just missed them so much! I just hate missin all the family get togethers and birthdays! But I hope my sista had a great birthday! I know I talk about Ree a lot but I just love her! It is so wonderful not only having a great sister but one who is your BEST friend. There is a saying about being born sisters and choosing to be best friends and it is so true.

So here's to cHeRi! Hope she had one happy birthday!!

Some things I love about my sister...

*Her BIG heart
*The way we can skype for HOURS
*How I can tell her everything and anything
*How great of a mama she is
*She is such an example to me
*Her laugh
*Takin pictures with her
*Time apart doesn't affect our relationship
*What a good aUnTiE she is
*Her sense of humor
*Our WAXING adventures
*How she doesn't judge people
*Watching our shows together
*BAKING together
*Going shopping
*EaTiNg!
*Her love for being outside
*Her choice in a husband (We LOVE Jay man =])
*Her testimony
*Her PERFECT eyebrows
*JUST HER!!!
I could go on and on about how wonderful she is =]




BUT really THIS is why I love her the most!

Oh is she going to kill me!

I LOVE YOU REE!!!!

2 comments:

cHeRi" said...

Oh NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! You are so right...I am going to KILL you you jerk!!! That is mean thing number 2on here! Pay back is a BIOTCH,so I would be watchin your back little sister of mine!!!

love_b said...

Ooooh someones in trouble!

Cute post.. Happy Birthday Cheri!!!