Where have the Imel's been!!!
We have been so busy this past month that I have found no time to blog. But no worries I am back!! I have tons to blog about especially with all our visitors and mine and Kaiya's trip to Utah. But we will start with our first visitor, Corey's sister Yuliis and her little man Nolan came to the heat for a few days. They came in on a Wednesday and stayed until Sunday. Since the dudes work Thurday and Friday I got to do the fun stuff and do the entertaining and boy did we have fun! The kids played so well together and it was so good to spend some quality time with Yuliis. I just can't wait to see them again!!

The new Aquarium!
Kaiya loved the fish. Nolan loved the rocks to drive his "dumper" on.

1 comment:
Such cute kids! Your daughter is going to be a heartbreaker! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment