Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh TiM!!!!



So we were lucky enough to go the the TiM McGrAw concert this year!!!

We totally went last minute, like bought the tickets the day of, but boy am I glad we did! I seemed to have forgotten how SeXy that man really is!!!
And to top it off
LaDy A
was there too
along with
LoVe & tHeFt!

It was so much fun! Me and Cor took Sierra for her graduation present!
(nothin like reaping the benefits of a gift you give hehe)


They did great! I didn't even know who there were before we went but I actually know a lot of there songs!


Me and my Love....
He was bummed that He didn't play Indian Outlaw =(

My attempt to capture Tim in a photo.... Didn't work so well but hey I have a great imagination!

Us three had a GREAT time!
I mean when you go to a concert you go for the whole experience even the....
Little HiGh ScHooLeRs
The SkAnKs
The HiCks
The dRuNkS
The OlDiEs
and all the many many other typicals you have a concert...
Lets just say we had A LOT of fun people watching! haha

Until next time TiMmY!
Can't wait for the next concert....

1 comment:

Ryan ♥ Krysta said...

I love your hat!! It's cute! So next time you go to a Tim McGraw concert I am so there! I miss you love!!