Kaiya before play group......
And
After.......
It totally wears this little bug out!!! She just plays and plays!
Me and Kaiya joined a Mommy and Me group a couple months ago and have been having a BLAST! We try and go to at least one or two activities a week. Kaiya just loves interacting with all the little kiddos and it is nice for me to get some time with adults! The women in the group are great! Really outgoing and find lots of fun stuff to do. I am so glad I finally joined one. It has been great since we don't know very many people here!
Me and Kaiya joined a Mommy and Me group a couple months ago and have been having a BLAST! We try and go to at least one or two activities a week. Kaiya just loves interacting with all the little kiddos and it is nice for me to get some time with adults! The women in the group are great! Really outgoing and find lots of fun stuff to do. I am so glad I finally joined one. It has been great since we don't know very many people here!
Here are a few pictures of our fun times!
(I usually forget to get my camera out at most!)

1 comment:
SO CUTE I LOVE HER!!!
Post a Comment