There are certain couples
who just click...
They have that easy comfort
and great connection
of two people who
know each other so well,
but still get a kick our of
being together
You can see it
in what they do,
how they talk,
and how they look at each other.
They're in love.
And it shows.
You're that kind of couple.
The kind that makes it
easy to believe
that there really is such a thing
as two people
being made for each other.
I LOVE it.
And I love even more the fact that someone views our relationship like this.
I feel I don't express my love and appreciation enough for my amazing husband. I love him more and more each day. He makes my world. He takes such great care of me and Kaiya and would do anything for us. He works so hard to give us a home and and to let me stay at home with our daughter. I love him to the moon and back. My goal is to make sure that HE knows this everyday and not just by the words I love you, but through my actions.
I LOVE YOU BABY and I am so glad to be your wife.

No comments:
Post a Comment