Thursday, January 21, 2010

The countdown is ON!



Only
ONE
week people until I get to see two of the sexiest women on earth one being....






This one HOT mama!
(we are in desperate need of some update pictures!)


And the Second being
this other HOT mama!
Me sexy seesta!

So look out Arizona here us three come!!!

And I am so freakin excited!!! all I need is my other fam-dam-ly and life would be perfect!



Oh and PS I so made Laundry Soap!!!!
Thats right people AND its so easy!
I made about 5 gallons of the stuff for ah about $3.00 or so
AND
its PINK!!
I shall add a link to where you can get the recipe!


Oh and PS I could not find the soap they used so I used ZOTE soap and its pink! Also I couldn't find the baking soda WASHING soda at walmart I would hit up Frys or Smiths!

It is not near as smooth as the stuff you buy but so far it seems to work well. I just can't believe how cheap it is to make and with the economy where it is we all need to cut a little somewhere! And if you prefer powder I know how to do that too!







I was pretty excited!!

I have more to post about tomorrow but I need some snuggle time with my husband before GREYS!!!


Oh and it has been raining here ALL day and I seriously LOVE it!

3 comments:

DAVIS said...

Oh my gosh! I am so going to try this!!!

Martha said...

I love how easy and inexpensive it is to make your own laundry soap!

love_b said...

Your so cute Dan! I am lovin the pink! hahaha!