Miss Kaiya Rae had a great birthday. At least I think she did. I know that I did. =) and she got spoiled by all that loves her!! Here are her pictures to show it!
My beautiful Birthday GIRL!
Meet Charly
and we didnt even tell her to stick her face in it that was ALL her!
Her backpack all ready to go...

This would be Mater AFTER the freezer decided to go our so needless to say Mater kinda melted and compacted....
But she still loved it!
I still cannot believe my little girl so 2! (and she totally knows how old she is just ask her =0) She is so big and SUCH a great blessing in our lives. She is so stinkin stubborn and is putting her mommy and daddy through a test right now but we love her all the same. I think that our biggest challenge is going to be getting rid of that darn bink. We have her all potty trained (for like 2 1/2 months now) and we can't seem to get rid of the bink! Every time we get close she gets sick and that is ALL she wants! GRRR but we are workin on it. Other than that we are good to go. She is talkin so great now and has LOTS to say all the time. And boy can she boogy. Dancing and singing is her favorite thing to do! Its so darn cute! But mommy and daddy love you to the moon and back miss Rae and you need to quit growing so darn fast!!! You make our lives worth living and love all the special things you do for us! I hope you had a fabulous birthday we LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
Oh how I wish I was there celebrating with my little neice! I just love her so much!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! I totally have that same wrapping paper for Karston's birthday =) LOVE IT!! I also read Nie Nie's story! It goes into way more detail. SO SAD!! Love you guys so much!!
Post a Comment