HaLLoWeeN was great fun this year. Kaiya had a BLAST! She was oh so cute trick or treating! She would go up and say treat and reach in and as soon as she had that candy it was a quiet "dank ew" and she would duck her head and run to us. SO cute! She got way to much candy and asks me about it each and everyday. After we took her out we had people over for food and poker! Me and Corey took 1st and 2nd so that always makes things fun =0

We threw us some costumes together literally fifteen minutes before the party! Corey decided to be his daddy and I was corey =)


SHE LOVED HER COSTUME! And she got to wear it three times this year so she got great use!

So until next year.....
Halloween has got to be one of my FAVORITE holidays! I can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
Oh! That's so cute! You know, we always call Kaylee "Bug" and we toyed with the idea of dressing her up as a lady bug, but I think she was a black cat.
Post a Comment