Friday, October 2, 2009

I MiSs My FaMiLy.... ALOT!


Hard hard day today...



But tomorrow will be better.











On a HAPPY note HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JAY MAN!!! He turns the 3-0 today! I hope he has a wonderful time in St George with his amazing and beautiful WIFE!



So let me tell you a little about my amazing brother. And I mean a little cause I could on and on about how great of a guy he is. Jay is seriously one the the kindest most caring and loving guy I have ever met. He would do anything for anybody without even thinking twice. He has done more for me, Kai and Corey than I can even tell you. Him and Cheri opened there home to me when I was pregnant with Kaiya and going through the hardest time in my life. I lived there with them after Kaiya was born and he was always asking how I was and worried so much about me. One of the best nights was he saw that I was a little down and he told Cheri to get me our of the house and that he would watch Kaiya and the girls while we went to a movie. So off to the movies we went and we get home and there is Jay on the floor rocking my baby and playing with his girls. It melted my heart. I NEEDED to get out and Jay knew it. Then he gave Corey a job. It gave me the opportunity to come home for awhile and for Corey to work and take care of our family. Then he did a special thing for our wedding and really helped us out with our reception. I wedding would not have been the same without there help. And this is just a FEW of the things he has done for me this doesn't include all he does for is family and his friends.
Jay was baptized almost a year ago. I missed it. And Jay I am still so sorry about that. He has only been a member of the church for less than a year and he has a stronger testimony and more faith then I and I have been a member since 8. It radiates from him. I love him for that. I love him for being him. Wow this post was harder to write then I ever thought. I guess I am more emotional than I thought.
I love you Jay. A LOT. I hope you had a fabulous day, you of all people deserve it! Thank you for all you do. You do more than you know.
(sorry ree you didnt get a big LONG post on your birthday but this is for you too!)



2 comments:

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

that is so sweet dani!! you made me almost cry!!! I love Jay too!!! he is just one of the most amazing people i have ever meet!

cHeRi" said...

Oh my gosh Danner!! Way to make a sister cry!! He loves you guys more than you know!! Thank you for that awesome post! Your are such a great sister and I love you and your beautiful family so much! Can't wait to see you next month =)