Thursday, October 29, 2009



I got a pic message at work the other day from Cor and what was it you ask......



















THIS:


the MESSAGE read: "Daddy's SECOND time doing Kai's hair."


How cute is my husband?








Later when i got home from work we did one of Kaiya's favorite things to do....
WASH THE CAR

and here is my rugrat helping her mama and daddy










Kids...... They make life worth living!

2 comments:

cHeRi" said...

Oh my gosh!! Corey really did Kai's hair, are ya kidding me?? I would never see the day Jay did one of our girls hair!! What an amazing husband =) So ADORABLE!!! I just love her!!

.Marcie. said...

aww. what a good little husband :) thats adoreable...

cuter than the time I came home and Riggdon's hair was buzzed. ALL OF HIS BABY HAIR. gone. And he has the prettiest golden locks. sigh. Its growing back, and Danny has been threatened with his life.

Kai is so freakin cute, I can hardly stand it.