Friday, September 18, 2009

::HaPpY BiRtHdAy::



To my amazing most wonderful HuBbY! Cor man celebrated his 22nd Birthday on Thursday! Hopefully he had a great day! His mama came into town to see us so we went and get her and went to lunch and then came home and relaxed and played us some 31! Then we went to Roadhouse for some din din! It was a a laid back fun day!

So here are 22 reasons why I just LOVE my sugur muffin!
1. His sense of humor and how he can get me to laugh no matter my mood!
2. His sweet, giant, loving HEART!
3. How great of a daddy he is. Kaiya is his pride and joy!
4. How sweet to me and how well he takes care of me!
5. His amazing bod! =)
6. I love how we can just sit and play games Saturday night together and be perfectly content.
7. His athletic abilities. I mean he is great at any sport he plays!
8. His LOVE for his family.
9. His way with wood... you should see the gorgeous fence he made for his dad and Kaiya's cute little chair he just "whipped up"
10. I love cooking dinner together and his love for cooking.
(that was always my dream to cook with my hubby in the kitchen, it came true!)
11. The way he tells me I am beautiful at all the right times
12. His LaUgH! I just love it!
13. Wrestling! So annoying (and fun) yet SO him!
14. His passion for life!
15. His cute DiMpLeS!
16. How encouraging he is to me.
17. His sarcasm! I am married to him and still don't always know when he is serious! He just LOVES to get a rise out of me!
18. This guy can be BRUTALLY honest!
19. I love how comfortable I am around him and have been since day one.
20. His closeness to his Dad... He would do anything for him and truly looks up to, admires and loves him.
21. I love our time that we lay in bed at night and just talk... for minutes or hours it doesn't matter. Its "our" time.
22. I love the patience that he has and how well he deals with all my crazy moods and just loves me of me!

I just love my baby so much and love HIM of HIM! I am so glad to call him my husband and that he is all mine and he is always at my side.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Hope your day was great!











HIS CAKES!
PiZZa and BeeR!
I had so much fun making his cakes this year I tried to come up with something different and fun! I started with just the Beer mug and then had a cake expire at work so that brought on the PiZZa!

Needless to say he loved them! =)

1 comment:

.Marcie. said...

your cakes are AMAZING! where do you work? I wish I was as creative as you!!

Happy Birthday Corey!