What makes the holidays fun and entertaining and exciting.... FAMILY! Holidays would be nothing to look forward to if it had nothing to do with family. That must be why every holiday no matter how big or small I miss my family more than ever. It doesn't mean I don't have a great time with Corey's family cause we do! We both just have different traditions and I really miss mine when I am not with my family. Wish i could have made it to the Stanley reunion or went to Malad with the pops hearing all they do makes me miss um but I love you guys and thought of you ALL day! Hope everyone has a great fourth! Now I am off to BBQ! will post picture of Kaiya in her cute dress later! But here are some from last year =) 


Look how tiny she was! Crazy how big she is now!
No comments:
Post a Comment