So after...
5 BoXeS of CaKe MiX
20 EgGs
5 PaCkAgEs of PuDdInG MiX
4 CuPs of SoUr CrEaM
some OiL & MiLk
a 350 DeGrEE oVeN
140 MiNuTes of BaKiNg
the CASUAlTY of one big MIXING bowl
2 PaCkaGes of CrEaM ChEEsE
2 CoNtAiNeRs of ChOcOlAtE fRoStInG
almost 6 pOuNdS of FoUnDaNt
lots of buttercream
AND some MAJOR ElBoW gReAsE
I present to you MY FIRST
(i emphasize on FIRST)
FOUNDANT CAKE!
AND the CASUALTY of the TOP tier
It decided to cave in on us....
I know I know it could use some work but hey I cut the circles with a cup! Its a little rough around the edges but not bad for a FIRST one if i do say so myself.
(I am used to decoratin ice cream i promise i have a little talent in the decorating area FOUNDANT is WAY different than my ice cream!)


Kaiya really ENJOYED herself! YUMMY
Me and my cousin Britt wanna start a little cake business! We have some practice to do but we both have a love for decorating and have many ideas! So bring on DaniBees! haha We will be dong more cakes more often so I am SURE I will post some pictures. We are doing a cake for a Baby Shower in a couple weeks so wish us LUCK!
5 comments:
luck!!! my mom loves decorating cakes; she has lots of books with cool ideas, maybe i could send one to you!
Thats a REALLY good first Cake D! Good job lover! I think you would make ONE AMAZING cake lady :D
hey dani, dont know if you remember me, but i follow your blog, im friends with cheri... but the little poem, saying whatever it is on your profile i love... it totally fits my life right now. was wondering how you would feel if i copied it and put it on my blog????? just let me know..... if ya don't want me to its no big deal either.... hope all is well with you guys...
Good luck! That cake is so cute! That sounds like a fun little business, and I love the name!
Dani!!! That is way awesome! Do you wanna make mine!! haha It is in July 2010 is that enough notice? haha I miss your guts please come to Tucson I want to see you guys! LuVs Ya
Post a Comment