Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scoripians anyone!


So the other night we took a blacklight outside to see if we could find any scorps. If you shine a blacklight on one they glow like you would not believe. I will try and get a picture its nuts! Any way we found not 1 not 2 not 10 not 20 but 34 of them!!!! How scary and NASTY is this! I hate the things but I guys that is one of the downers to AZ I never had this problem in good ol' Utah that is for sure. But we are safe to say that none have been found in the house and we just got the house sprayed again so wish us luck!
This would be how they glow!




3 comments:

cHeRi" said...

OH MY GROSSNESS!!!! I FREAKIN HATE SCORPIANS!! CHECK YOUR BEDS BEFORE YOU GET IN THEM, I HAVE HEARD LOTS OF STORIES! THATS NUTS HOW THEY GLOW LIKE THAT!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

NASTY!

Anonymous said...

My sister got stung by one when we were in Lake Powel, it was a nasty sucker, right after he stung my sister, he started running after my aunt. it was scary!!!! :( We caught him and I think some one tortured him... ew.