Saturday, May 16, 2009

::CeReMoNy::



Boomer & Bobbi
(best man & maid of honor)
John & Cheri'
Rick & Alisha
Josh & Cassie

Michael & Caitlin
Keenan
(our ring bearer)

Jayd, Kell & Sayd
(flowers girls)

Nikole, KAIYA, & Aubry
(flower girls)










Our ceremony went perfect. The weather, the people, the LOVE everything was just right. My new sis-in-law even recorded so I hope we can hear the great words my bishop said. He said exactly what we wanted and needed! 

I know I know there is like a LONG line of pictures but I cannot figure out how to make a cool collage so if anybody knows how and would like to share that would be just fab!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

All you have to do is download a program called "Picasa". It's free, and super easy. It transfers all your photos on the program and you just drag the ones you want into the empty tray at the bottom to make a collage. It's easier than it sounds...try it! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

love_b said...

I LOVE your pictures Dani! Your photographer did a great job. Your family is adorable, miss you!

Anonymous said...

Dear D. please post as many wedding pictures as you can on myspace, so that I can take them off and scrap book them. Because I need those pages, plus I am alone and NEED to scrap book. :D I have plenty to do, but I dont have many pictures of you lately :D Love you D!!!
ps. sorry again about my ugly orange hair. if it ruined your wedding, then please forgive me. lol