I had my first shower last Saturday with my dads fam! It turned out great!!! My cousins girlfriend had her baby shower that same day so we did that first then everyone came over. I had to bake a cake without any sort of a recipe and quess what it actually turned out. Many people ate more than there tiny little sample Yay for me haha anyway it was great and THANK YOU for all that came and for Faith for throwing it for me.

Oh man are these not the sexiest! My sweet cousins got me these bad boys along with a HUGE this of kisses and some other little things =) thanks girls

Cheri made me some cute frames!!

My next shower is on the 4th of march! =) with my mamas fam, the stanley crew and some friends it should be fun!
2 comments:
Your wedding is creeping up so fast! I'm excited for you!! I hope all your planning is going well.. Good luck!!
Love ya,
Lyndsay
Ah Ha Ha! Love the granny panties!!! That sure will get corey all excited!! haha Love your face miss ya!
Post a Comment