Its is so crazy to think that we have had our precious little girl for an entire year! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital having her. She is such a great blessing in our lives and we can't imagine life without her anymore. You can't help but just smile when you see her. She now does silly things just to see if you will laugh with her. She is so full of life and has the sweetest spirit. She is mine and her dads pride and joy. I love her to pieces and am so proud she is my daughter! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY RAE! We LOVE you to the moon and back.
Just one year ago.. Oh how much she has changed! =)
2 comments:
Yay!! Happy Birthday Kaiya!!
It is so true how much they change in just one year!! She is so cute!
I hope you guys have a great day!!
that year FLEW by! She is seriously such a doll. I wish we could meet the little stinker!
Post a Comment