Saturday, December 13, 2008

BiRtHdAy GiRl!

Kaiya's birthday ended up being a BLAST! She was so cute opening her presents and digging into her cake! And man did she look cute in her birthday outfit!



Kaiya opening all her gifts and loving every minute of it!

THE CAKE!









This would be Kaiya "Showing her MUSCLES" its the cutest thing she really flex's those arms to where she starts shaking it is so funny!

4 comments:

Boone said...

I just cannot get over how cute your daughter is. She is BEAUTIFUL! I know she's a few months older but... maybe we can hook her up with Campbell in a few years ;)

JT, Britt & Bella said...

Oh my goodness dani ha ha! I miss her!! I love the picture of her reachin for that cake!!!

Thomas Family said...

How cute!! :)

♥tori. said...

she is freakin beautiful!!!! your whole family is adorable. i miss you girl! love you.