Friday, September 26, 2008

::Me::Me::Me

*I am....waiting for Cor man to get off work
*I think....nonstop!
*I know....I should go shower.
*I want....to see my family!
*I have....the cutest little girl!
*I miss....my family!
*I fear....death.
*I feel....like a fatty!
*I hear....Ricky and Zac chattin away
*I smell....Perfectly Pomagranet! Scentsy baby!
*I crave....Cafe Rio and a cold coke! just like that sister of mine!
*I cry....way to much!
*I search...for wedding ideas.
*I wonder....how much my wedding is going to cost
*I regret....nothing...
*I wish....we could go to utah for a visit.
*I love....LIFE!
*I care....about my family and friends!
*I always....try to have a smile on my face!
*I worry....about everything!
*I am not....skinny! I like cheri's answer even though she has an excuse!
*I remember....things I don't wanna remember
*I believe....everything will always work out.
*I sing...when I am in the car and to miss kaiya and i probably shouldn't! haha
*I don't always....Keep that room of mine clean
*I argue....all the time! especially with ricky!!
*I write....in a journal
*I lose....weight! =0 atleast i am workin on it!
*I listen....to my cute babies giggles!
*I don't understand...life sometimes
*I can usually be found....at home or work
*I need....to get a date set!
*I forget....i wouldnt know if i forgot...
*I am happy....with my and baby girl and my family!

I tag: Britt (agian), Kara, Nicole, and Cait

No comments: