Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FiRsT tOOtH!

Kaiya has officially cut her first tooth! thats right 5 months, 3 weeks and 3 days! It is her bottom right one. I will take a picture as soon as it is all all the way in! She has been so cute and you never would have even known she was teething! Other than the drooling so much she soaks through her shirt and chews on everything and anything that is within her reach! She has been a little bit cranky but not to bad.

Miss Kaiya is getting so big it is crazy. She is more fun than one can even explain. Nobody can make me smile and laugh over the silliest things all day long. She is always happy! There is nothing in the world that compares to the love I feel for her. It is a love that is undeniable and instant. It is unconditional. It is perfect. Nothing else to explain it. She is what mine and Corey's life is now about and she is the dead center. We share the most amazing thing in this world. A daughter. Well now you have my spill about my precious little girl. I love being a MOM!

5 comments:

The Lawrences said...

She is adorable. I can see so much of both of you in her. You are a great mom Dani:)

cHeRi" said...

AHHHH...I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! NEXT MONTH IS SO FAR AWAY! SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE COREY!! ADORABLE! I LOVE YOU!

JT, Britt & Bella said...

oh little miss kaiya how i love you! by the way- you left her teething ring over at our house. she is too cute i just want to eat her up!!

JT, Britt & Bella said...

k we need to do that class soon i'm runnin' out of ideas fast! ha ha

cHeRi" said...

UMMMMM...SOMEBODY NEEDS A LIL UPDATIN' TO DO!!! YOU GOT ON ME SO NOW IT'S MY TURN TO GET ON YOU!! I WILL SEE YOU OH SO SOON THOUGH!! YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!