Thursday, March 13, 2008

JoBs!!

Well well I started work agian today! I got me a job decorating cakes at Baskin Robbins again. Its nice cause they aer willing to work around MY schedual so that is a bonus and I get to decorate again which I missed. It is super hard to leave Kaiya and Corey but we are in desperate need of some greens! haha As for Corey he is still workin on joining the Mesa Police Department and is well on his way! Lets just hope those traffic violations he has gotten in the past does not stop him! He has the fourth step/interview on Tuesday so lets all cross our fingers and hope he passes!! As for Kaiya she is cuter than ever and growin big! she is finally puttin on some chunk! so so CUTE! She makes me and Corey smile every day!

1 comment:

cHeRi" said...

DANI!!! YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY BLOG! IM GETTIN THERE! ANYWAY, HOW DO YA SHRINK THE PICS AND ORGANIZE IT LIKE YOURS! CALL ME! I NEED HELP! I LOVE YOU!!!