Kaiya just looked so cute her first Valentines Day! Me and her spent the day missing both our Valentines....COREY. But we spent the day surrounded by family. My great uncle Kay passed away and his funeral was today. He was a great man and will be deeply missed. It made me realize how important LOVE is and how much we take it for granted. Valentines is love day. It not only should make you think of loving your sweetheart but your family too.This Valentines was different that is for sure. I do miss my sweetheart so much but get to see him soon!This is Kaiya during the day!

KaIyA rAe'S jAmMiEs!

LoVe YoU :: hUg Me :: Be MiNe

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY
2 comments:
Dani she is sooooo precious. I can't wait to hold her again. You will have to come see me when you guys get close!! She looks so pretty in RED!! She is a love bug for sure
So cute dani! oh and I need your new number, I erased your text i think! Love ya!
Post a Comment