Friday, February 1, 2008

Kaiya's gettin BIG!



Kaiya is almost two months now and man do we have fun! She is the best baby. She rarely crys and will just hang out with mama. She often times makes her self mad by pulling her binky out. She thinks someone is playing a trick on her when all along it is her own hands. She loves to get in the bath with mommy but absolutely hates getting out. I never knew a chin could quiver like hers. She loves her blankie and always wants it close to her face. She is so cute in the morning looking at me with those big eyes and just stretching at smiling away. She is trying super hard to find that sweet voice of hers and is almost there. She is such a strong baby! She has been holding her head up and looking around like she is determined to figure life out since day one. The other day she even rolled from her tummy to her back! It was crazy! I am so blessed that my heavenly father trusted me enough to send me this beautiful angel. She is definitely a blessing in my life. We both miss her daddy so much and can't wait to be with him!



1 comment:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited you got a blog!! Kaiya is getting so big, she is sooooo stinkin' cute!! You look fabulous as always. I miss you, hope to see you guys soon!!